Meet the Indulge New York team
- Kevin Faherty
- President and CEO of NBBI – Kevin is also the past president of the Group Insurance Association of New York and past president of the Mutually Preferred PPO network in New Jersey, a subsidiary of Mutual of Omaha. Kevin has spent 39 years in the group health insurance business.
- Kevin spent 17 years as the manager of underwriting for group life and health in New York for the CNA Insurance Company. Kevin also has 14 years as the Senior Regional Manager for the Mutual of Omaha companies responsible for all group marketing and profitability of group life and health business in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania.
- Barry Forester
- Senior Vice President Operations – Barry is head of operations for NBBI. In this capacity, he oversees the day-to-day operations of the company. Barry has had extensive management experience and is licensed in the states of New York, New Jersey and Florida for the life and health disciplines.
- Raymond J. Marszalowicz
- CFO – Ray is a computer consultant who joined the company as its information officer in January of 2001. Ray developed the first bridal registry system used by department stores such as JC Penney’s, Macy’s, Fortunoff’s and Abraham & Strauss.
- Ray also taught computer science at Rutgers University for 5 years. He has been a systems consultant to Honeywell International, the W.R. Berkeley Corporation, as well as the Rockefeller, Harriman and other family organizations.
- Michael Attardo
- Senior Vice President Operations – A dedicated entrepreneur and leader, Michael has over forty years work experience in retail and sales management. In 1975, he received his A.A. in business and accounting from Kingsborough Community College, then attended Baruch College and Pace University.
- Michael has owned and run some very successful businesses in the bridal and real estate business. After seventeen years of running successful businesses, Michael changed careers and found himself at a successful discount card company. Working there for eleven years, Michael gained new insight into the world of discount benefit plans. As a supervising manager, he helped to erect and develop new plan networks throughout New York and New Jersey, and also expanded many of the products and services offered.
- Michael joined NBBI in 2008, and has since used his entrepreneurial and sales background to help drive the company’s growth. Michael has previously served on the Board of Trustees for the Staten Island YMCA, and was voted YMCA Man of the Year in 1989.
- Patricia Quinn
- Business Development Coordination – Patricia Quinn joins NBBI with a 20 year background in marketing and sales of both insurance and affinity products. Her experience includes full product life cycle development for the dual purpose of network building and direct discount health card sales. Patricia has served as a consultant and sales manager for various national insurance carriers.
- She founded The Health Connection, the first national holistic health and wellness program. Patricia also co-founded SpaJourney and currently serves as Business Development Coordination for Indulge New York.
- Patricia holds a BS in Sociology and has studied Business Administration at the Lubin School of Business. She has received an advanced certificate in Complementary and Alternative Medicine from Marist College.